The information on this site is subject to a disclaimer, a copyright notice and rules related to personal data protection.
The goal of the EUMOFA is to keep this information timely and accurate. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them.
This information is:
- of a general nature only and is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity;
- not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate or up to date;
- sometimes linked to external sites over which the EUMOFA services have no control and for which the EUMOFA assumes no responsibility;
- not professional or legal advice (if you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional).
It is our goal to minimize disruption caused by technical errors. However some data or information on our site may have been created or structured in files or formats that are not error-free and we cannot guarantee that our service will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems. The EUMOFA accepts no responsibility with regard to such problems incurred as a result of using this site or any linked external sites.
This disclaimer is not intended to limit the liability of the EUMOFA in contravention of any requirements laid down in applicable national law nor to exclude its liability for matters which may not be excluded under that law.
Reuse is authorised, provided the source is acknowledged. The reuse policy of the European Commission is implemented by a Decision of 12 December 2011.
The general principle of reuse can be subject to conditions which may be specified in individual copyright notices. Therefore users are advised to refer to the copyright notices of the individual websites maintained under EUMOFA and of the individual documents. Reuse is not applicable to documents subject to intellectual property rights of third parties.
Personal data protection
The EUMOFA is committed to user privacy.
The policy on "protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data by the Community institutions" is based on Regulation (EC) N° 45/2001 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 18 December 2000.
This general policy covers the European Union's family of institutional websites, within the eu domain.
Although you can browse this website without giving any information about yourself, in some cases, personal information is required in order to provide the e-services you request.
The EUMOFA provides links to third party sites. Since we do not control them, we encourage you to review their privacy policies.
Information contained in a specific privacy statement
- What information is collected, for what purpose and through which technical means we collect personal information exclusively to the extent necessary to fulfil a specific purpose. The information will not be re-used for an incompatible purpose;
- To whom your information is disclosed. We only disclose information to third parties if that is necessary for the fulfilment of the purpose(s) identified above and to the mentioned (categories of) recipients. The EUMOFA will not divulge your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
- How you can access your information, verify its accuracy and, if necessary, correct it. As a data subject you also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data on legitimate compelling grounds except when it is collected in order to comply with a legal obligation, or is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party, or is to be used for a purpose for which you have given your unambiguous consent;
- How long your data is kept. We only keeps the data for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose of collection or further processing;
- What are the security measures taken to safeguard your information against possible misuse or unauthorised access;
- Whom to contact if you have queries or complaints.
How do we treat e-mails you send us?
When you contact us, your personal data is collected only to the extent necessary to reply. If the management team of the mailbox is unable to answer your question, it will forward your e-mail to another service. You will be informed, via e-mail, about which service your question has been forwarded to. If you have any questions about the processing of your e-mail and related personal data, do not hesitate to include them in your message.